Monday, September 7, 2009

Sorry!

Yes, I am a bad, bad person when it comes to updates. I'm sorry~

Hmm.. Did I mention to everyone yet that I love my adult classes? To lots of itty bitty pieces. Last Wednesday, the businessman in the night class brought in some promotional products from his company -- juice (nom nom berry punch!) and this new yogurt product that's not being released for another month. The yogurt, which he said was being marketed towards younger women, was coffee flavored with this blueberry syrup packet to add. It was really unexpectedly delicious. So we spent most of the class (like usual, actually) chatting about various topics, and maybe twenty minutes on the textbook. But with food.

In my Saturday adult class, one of the women brought in these origami tops, which are colorful and gorgeous, and mochi desserts to share with the teachers. Well, the other teachers didn't take any during breaks, so I've eaten half of them already. And they are nom. Quite nom. :D

So, let's see... my silent Monday class actually participated yesterday. Talked even. Woo! Progress!

Still need to get a new filter for my washing machine. And probably new sheets -- these ones have started getting pilly. Ick.

Umm. Yeah. So on Friday, I went to lunch with Courtney and Eun Jeong to a Korean restaurant near Shin-Tsudanuma station. It was quite fun. Eun Jeong and I went shopping afterwards -- I have a purple hat now! Lets see if I can get the pic to post...



There we go.

So. I haven't been getting out much lately. I think this Sunday (or next) will find me back in Harajuku, and maybe some other places in Tokyo as well :P

3 comments:

  1. We are excited that you are doing so well and your students are so nice to bring you things to eat.:D did I do that right? We went to Engwd Labor Day Parade and got lots of beads. Lasted over an hour. Then we had brunch at Bakers house. love your blog. keep it up. love, grammy and grampa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair! I want free coffee flavored yogurt with blackberry syrup! And it's not even going to be released for a month? You've got connections. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear things are going well. I miss you tons....like, I would swim across the Pacific if it weren't so damn cold. And sharks. They kind of bother me, too.

    I digress. I love the hat, your personal Tim Gunn approves. Post more pictures of your wonderful Japanese adventures, have fun in Tokyo this weekend. I'm going hiking on Mt. Rainier!

    ReplyDelete