Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween week is HERE.

Written Tuesday -- Yes, I do write these things, I just never have time to finish them up enough to post.

Hey all! My favorite time of year, and I get to wear a costume ALL WEEK LONG. I'll probably be sick of it by the end of the week, but that's okay.

Yesterday was a bit.. odd. Instead of my normal classes, I was sent over to Futawa to take over Renee's classes, where I've never been before. And once I got to Futawa, there was an emergency fax sending me over to Shiroi to take over Shandrika's classes, since she fell ill. So, I traipsed along the train system. It was odd subbing, because of being unfamiliar with the students' comprehension levels and interests, and then having it be a game day on top of that... *shrug*



Mood has gone a bit downhill today, which, yanno, sucks.

So, yeah, today is actual Halloween day, and I've been determined to go into Tokyo to celebrate for weeks now. Only I couldn't sleep well last night, and I have paperwork (that I've finished, though it'll be turned in late anyway so I can check it for teh dumb) due today, and I really don't want to go in alone. I might get notices from other teachers who will be in the area if they find anything good, but... yeah.

I just want to dress up in public and go dancing. Is expensive and I have no effing clue where anything is. And am tired. So while I don't /want/ to stay home watching Hellsing... that might be what happens. Shiznit.

On a happier note, yesterday I spend ~160 USD shopping in Harajuku. Got many cute things, including this super fluffy Black Peace Now skirt and a pretty long knit shawlneck sweater. Need to get leggings so I can (maybe?) wear skirt to work. (Screw that, I have black pants, and I really need to feel cute today. Costumes mean no real dress code, so I should take advantage of that, and I'm probably headed home after work anyway, even if I go out... *decided*


Here, my costume: Rangiku Matsumoto, of Bleach.



Remember, I am horrible at followup posts, so you need to remind me if you want to see something :P

2 comments: