Friday, October 2, 2009

Keitai

I have a new phone, everyone! Whee!

You can reach me at 09067019588, or by email: morse_jamie at ezweb dot ne dot jp

So, that was an... experience. No one at the shop apparently spoke English, except the salesgirl I was talking to, who spoke a little. So, I signed up for a phone plan almost entirely in Japanese. Go me! That's what I've spent the past few hours doing, and now I am tired and it is rainy and I don't want to go grocery shopping.

Money stuff: I has a paycheck! I haven't checked my account yet to see, yanno, how much is in there, but I'm assuming that there is lots of money, yay. The phone I think is going to cost 890+390+105+390+1680 or 3455+data charges a month. I think. We'll see how it ends up working out. Also, I got the charger "as a gift" for signing up for their insurance package thing, so yay.

People on Twitter or at home already know my drama with the adult classes, so I'm not adding it here. Thinking about it makes me depressed. Ask my mom. Anyway.

Found a ゴスロリ in a bookstore! Yay! So now I have sewing patterns. I don't like about half of the outfits (poorly tailored -- i could make them okay if I added darts and such), but there are a few nice blouses and this adorable bolero+skirt set, so all is not lost.

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe that you managed to sign up all in Japanese all by yourself. I had someone to translate for me, and I was still lost half the time ;)

    But yay! Since we're both AU, I think that means we can C-mail each other for free, right?

    ReplyDelete