Saturday, July 25, 2009

Booked!

Just booked a safety flight from Fukuoka to Busan, rt, 9/28-10/12 on Korean Air. Not that this really matters to anyone, but thought I'd put it out there. This is one of the very few flights that makes it in under the 300$ reimbursement limit from MIL... *sigh*

My efforts to clean up before the party tomorrow have stalled, a bit. More than a bit. Somewhat tempted to do the whole shove-it-in-the-closet-and-be-done-with-it sort of thing. Also, have a headache (hair up plus haven't eaten will do that :|).

So nervous. *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Your koi blow my mind, and totally distract me from studying when I'm in the library. Thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they keep distracting me as well. But they add to the ambiance, I thing :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to Korea? Coolness! What are you going to do there?

    Also, I have koi on my blog too! They're just too cool not to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuri -- The ticket is only to show that I will be leaving the country within the limits of the tourist visa. Hopefully. :P

    ReplyDelete