Working on packing again. I have a week until I hop onto a plane to Japan! My going away party is this weekend! It's crept up so quickly... I have two large suitcases and a carry-on set up, mostly packed so far. All of my dress clothes are split between the two suitcases (in case one gets delayed -- I really hope that doesn't happen :/), towels, an old quilt, a lot of my casual clothes and dress shoes are packed, as are my socks.
Digression: The whole socks/stockings thing is going to be interesting -- coming from Florida, where it's perfectly acceptable to wear flipflops year round... yeah.
Anyway. I have some items, like winter clothes, skirts, etc. that may be packed pending room in the suitcases. And I should get back to that, instead of, yanno, procrastinating. Like usual.
Before I leave the computer, though, a few things:
- Found a few options for flights from Japan to South Korea on Vayama.com. There are ridiculous restrictions for if you need to change your flight on this travel agent, but since I'm not worried about it, the 252 USD round trip is looking full of potential.
- Also, thoughts on using comic books as additional material for teaching English? ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment