Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why Do You Eat It?

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my new blog.

I set this up to detail my journeys abroad, and in the next few days shall be uploading backdated entries to make the record more complete.

A little about me: Right now, I am a recent university graduate who is about embark on a one year (or longer) trip to Japan, where I plan to teach English at MIL: The Language Center, an eikawa located in Chiba Prefecture. A few years back, I spent three months in Beijing, China on a study abroad trip, and absolutely loved it. Despite what you may have concluded at this point, I am not the adventurous type -- instead, I am a worrywart, I overplan, and I panic in private when things change unexpectedly. Hopefully this will change now that I am finally wetting my feet in this daunting concept called the "real world".

Will post more as I fiddle around with the settings on this. Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment