So, totally writing from a Japanese curry shop :D where the soda is overpriced like usual, but hopefully the curry tastes good :D
Went to get our visas submitted today. Were driven from the station we met miyuki at, actually. Next time, we'll have to get there on our own. Yes, another week of processing. Le sigh. But then, it should be all done! Then onwards to Alien Registration cards and such...
So, am thinking I need to go somewhere north (ie cooler) for the summer break. That means research. Woo. I mean, there's always Hokkaido, but being so far away, it's a bit cost prohibitive. Is Nara north? *shrug*
I'm totally not used to how close everything is, locally. Got back to the hotel at 1050 and picked something up in my room. Then I went to the main drag out by the station, passing the school and grocery on the way, and am a block from the post office at the curry shop. Have ordered and eaten lunch, and typed this entire thing on the iPod, and it's only 1135. Seriously. I have another hour until I have to be at MIL, and I'm seriously considering either lounging here or going to the post office to get the rest of my USD changed. Will probably chicken out of the post office thing, but I can at least walk next to it as I contemplate the nature of my cowardice :P
---------
Now its 440 AM on the 5th, and I'm a cracker and up. I move into my apartment today, so that should be interesting.
So there was training today. It was long and zone-making, since I'd been up doing visa stuff since like, 5AM yesterday, and we finished with training at 530PM. Not so fun. Well, the training wasn't bad, my attention span was just totally shot. Also, my note taking on the fly is messy. Meh.
I conked out around 630, which didn't help me with the waking up early thing. Since I need to meet Miki at 1030 and check out then, I figure I should pack and then try to nap or something. *sigh* Off to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I suck at leaving comments, but...
ReplyDeleteAn /alien/ registration card. That is so cool. And yes, I know they don't mean outer space alien, but still. :)
Hope everything went alright with the move, you must be excited!
ReplyDelete