That's apparently the name of the internet cafe I'm in right now, and its nice to get my internet fix. I've been leading a rather boring life since the schools went on vacation. Let's see...
Friday was my last day of training, and I was shadowing Daniel at Tsudanuma school. This week was kind of off -- a fun week before schools closed. There was one 'tea party' adult conversation hour with three housewives. They brought food that was nommy, and it was fun chatting with them. Then the other class -- ten children from first to sixth grade and ranging from beginning to they've-lived-in-an-English-speaking-country-before level. That was... interesting. Ended up resorting to a craft project thing to keep them occupied and not running around the classroom wildly. I have three of the boys that were rather... energetic in one of my regular classes. Oy vey.
Friday night, got caught at Seiyu during a massive thunderstorm. Not in duration, but quite electric and nearby. Eek.
Saturday and Sunday kind of blur together. No, seriously -- I was trying to figure out when my failed attempt at tempura eggplant happened, and I couldn't figure it out. Sunday was also when I woke up from a dream where Wiccan from the Young Avengers was in a cartoon, and they censored out nearly all affection between him and Hulkling (shuddup, I'm documenting everything here :P), and I went to bed after an earthquake at 8:05.
Monday was rainy-stormy all day, and I spied on neighborhood people to figure out where to put the trash. Also, I made soup, and it didn't turn out too badly, if I do say so myself. Think I'm going to try the tamagoyaki again, hopefully without burning it this time.
And today's Tuesday, where I find myself halfway through vacay without having done much at all. I think I'm going to head into Shinjuku tomorrow and wander around blindly. Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm not having any luck finding the addresses for the GothLoli boutiques that I know are there. Somewhere. Ash, help? *puppy eyes*
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shop Lists:
ReplyDeleteBTSSB (click "Shop List" on the top bar): http://www.babyssb.co.jp/
Angelic Pretty: http://www.angelicpretty.com/en/shoplist/index.html
Putumayo: http://www.putumayo-home.com/info2.htm
Innocent World (click "Shop List" on the left bar): http://innocent-w.jp/
Metamorphose temps de fille: http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/english/_aboutus/index.htm
(also, this link tells how to get some help in English while in Metamorphose's branch shops: http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/english/_gogo_lolita/news/m-metamornews202.htm)
There's a signing event soon for Mana at Moi Meme Moite: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/moi-meme-moitie/
Atelier Boz (click "ショップリスト" under "Information" on the bottom left): http://www.boz.ne.jp/
Black Peace Now: http://www.peacenow.net/contents/tenpo/index.html
Also, MaruiOne is a well-known shopping mall chain that carries gothic lolita for prices that are still painful but don't induce fainting: http://maruione.jp/
I love how your travel-log careened so quickly into the realm of fan-fiction.
ReplyDeleteI posted a bunch of Vancouver pictures, check them out! Hope you're having a great time--it sounds like it so far.
-E
Yay, thank you Ash! So, I totally found a bookstore with one copy of the summer 2009 issue of GLB, which has little maps in the back for the closet child locations -- still expensive, but much cheaper than new brand :D I really need to find out when the lucky packs go out, because I can be obsessive and go really really early in the morning for that :P
ReplyDeleteEric -- Totally going to head over there to check them out right now! And its not /quite/ fanfiction -- well, then again, given how many plot bunnies come directly from my dreamscape... hehe. Went to see the Gundam yesterday. It was amazical, and it sucks that I cant quite load pics on here. Next time I'll bring my own laptop and hook it up.